Gridpapr |gridˈpāpər| — an online tool for easy wireframing and prototyping grid-based designs.
When we start designing something, we sketch out ideas with a big, thick Sharpie marker, instead of a ballpoint pen. Why? Pen points are too fine. They're too high-resolution. They encourage you to worry about things that you shouldn't worry about yet, like perfecting the shading or whether to use a dotted or dashed line. You end up focusing on things that should still be out of focus.
— REWORK, 37signals.com
Do you want to increase team productivity and spend less time planning? Prototype design!
You can use gridpapr as a quick way to wireframe the layout of a webpage, publication, or any other design that requires a layout structure. Gridpapr allows online collaboration, prototyping and sharing of documents and ideas.
- Designers can use gridpapr to wireframe the layout of all required elements in a design.
- Project managers can create quick layout mockups in gridpapr before sending them to developers for production.
- Developer teams can use gridpapr to maintain initial design plans for web pages and applications.
- Interface designers can use gridpapr to visualize user interfaces.
- You can collaborate together with clients on shared documents.
Recent public papers:
We don't list spam-papers with less than 5 blocks